Using last weeks ideas based around our 'Anything Else' topic we split of individually to thumbnail and brainstorm our own ideas for a page in the book.
I took into consideration, the size when it came to composition, the fact that I will include one colour and the ideas our group came up with. From the thumbnails I designed I chose 4 to enlarge more so I could analyse compositions and ideas further.
I think I will choose 2 of these designs which I can draw up in a more refined manor and see which works best. I can then test out what colour is going to work and how contrasted I was the black and white element to be.
I've found that thumbnailing and planning out my ideas to be a successful process to use and one which I can apply to other work I will do.


No comments:
Post a Comment